Prices are on a per person basis and vary depending on the season. There is a minimum charge equivalent to 3 people (£330 per night in low season) for 3 nights.
|DATES||11 Jan-30 Apr
01 Oct – 22 Dec
|01 May – 24 May
17 Jul – 30 Sep
22 Dec – 10 Jan
|25 May – 16 Jul|
Terms & Conditions
Prices are subject to change at our discretion.
Due to the nature of the antiques, a refundable breakable deposit of £150 is required on booking. It will be refunded within two weeks of departure.
We accept payments by either cheque or bank transfer in GBP or Euro’s.
To secure a booking, 25% of rental is due at time of booking with the remaining 75% of rental fee due six weeks before your stay.
Our full rental conditions can be found in our additional information section.
In case of cancellation within two months of the proposed stay, the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
To make an enquiry please contact us using the form below.